Teeth whitening take home kit Fresno is designed to be convenient and effective. Combined with a strong LED light, you will experience professional teeth whitening glow in about 16 minutes. You will be giving your teeth the much-needed attention to shine. Our Teeth Whitening Kit Fresno contains Phthalimido peroxy caproic Acid (PAP 12%) as the bleaching agent. And our whitening gel is
- FDA Approved
Studies have shown that PAP acts as an effective bleaching agent and doesn’t harm your enamel. One such study is: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5804394/
How should you use Teeth whitening take home kit Fresno?
- Brush your teeth without toothpaste. The toothpaste leaves a residue on your teeth that stops the whitening gel from penetrating the stains.
- Open the Teeth Whitening Take Home Kit and take out the mouthpiece.
- Connect it to a power source through USB, Android, Type C, or iPhone
- Now using the shade guide, get an idea of the current color of your teeth
- Now using the whitening pen put a layer on your teeth
- Put the mouthpiece in your mouth and press the button to start the 16 minutes timer.
- Once the timer is done, the light will turn off, and now rinse your mouth and check for your new shade.
- Wash your mouthpiece for future use.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Teeth Whitening Take Home Kit safe?
All of our gels are FDA approved and manufactured in NSF ISO Certified facilities. Our special formula contains only ingredients and is proven safe for your enamel. We do not include any harsh ingredients or fluoride in our teeth whitening gel.
2. How quickly will we see results?
When you combine our PAP bleaching agent with red and blue LED lights, you should start seeing results of whiten teeth kit Fresno after one session but optimum results show after 4 weeks of continuous use.
3. What is red light therapy?
The benefits of red light therapy include reduced tooth sensitivity, improved blood circulation in gums, preventing receding gum lines, improved bone density, and reduced inflammation. Red light eliminates harmful bacteria that compromise oral health and targets the part of the cells responsible for energy production impacting blood circulation and teeth regeneration.
4. How long do the whitening pens last?
Well, there are 3 of the whitening pens and 2ml each and 0.5 ml applications each time. So we get 4 applications for each pen and so a total of 12
“If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch through our social media or send us inquiry @ email@example.com”